- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sycamore Entertainment Group, headed by CEO Edward Sylvan, has picked up Tammi Sutton’s horror feature Isle of Dogs for its first entry into the U.S. distribution market.
Written by Sean Hogan and executive produced by Andrea Fellers, the movie stars Andrew Howard, who appeared in Limitless and The Hangover Part II, and it was named best thriller feature film at the recent Shriekfest.
?”Isle of Dogs is exactly the kind of edgy genre films that we are interested in,” Sylvan said. “We’re very excited to be working with a successful genre director like Tammi who has already built up a career and a loyal audience in the horror market.”
Sylvan founded the publicly traded Sycamore Entertainment Group in 2010 to focus on hybrid P&A and full service distribution deals. It plans to release Dogs in the first quarter of 2012 in association with Robert Dudelson’s DreamFactory Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day