- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cinema Management Group has sold Inuit 3D animated feature The Legend of Sarila to multiple international territories, signing deals at AFM with Germany’s Telepool, Luxor in Russia and Israel’s 5 Star Pictures.
Directed by Nancy Florence Savard (The Legend of the Christmas Tree) of 10th Ave Productions, Sarila follows three young Inuits who set off to save their clan from being destroyed by a evil shaman.
CMG closed multiple deals for Sarila ahead of AFM, signing with Front Row Entertainment for distribution in the Middle East, Associated Euromedia for Turkey and Talent Epitome for China.
Nancy Florence is producing together with the production team of L.A.-based CarpeDiem’s production team, consisting of Marie-Claude Beauchamp, Paul Risacher and Normand Thauvette. Pierre Tremblay and Roger Harvey co-wrote the screenplay.
Sarila is in postproduction with Eric Lessard (Madagascar) acting as animation supervisor.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day