- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lightning Entertainment has picked up international sales duties on Scorned, a revenge thriller from Leprechaun director Mark Jones which stars Anna Lynne McCord (90210), Billy Zane (Titanic) and Viva Bianca (Spartacus). Lightning is pitching the project to buyers at AFM.
Jones co-wrote the script to Scorned with Sadie Katz. The Fatal Attraction-style plot follows the couple Sadie and Kevin (McCord and Zane) who head to her father’s beach house for a romantic weekend together. All that changes when a text message from Sadie’s best friend Jennifer (Bianca) to Kevin reveals the two have been having an affair. Sadie becomes bent on revenge.
Lance Thompson of Portsmouth Pictures, Charles Ison and Martin Sprock of Horse Head Pictures are producing Scorned with Hijacked producer Seth Willenson and Lightning Entertainment President Robert Beaumont executive producing.
Lightning’s Audrey Delaney and Marc Bienstock are also serving as executive producers on the film.
Scorned is currently in post-production.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day