- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
XLrator Media, a multi-platform distribution group, has picked up U.S. rights to Under the Bed, a horror thriller from director Steven C. Miller (Silent Night) from Blieberg Entertainment.
The films features Chasing Mavericks newcomer Jonny Weston and Gattlin Griffith (Green Lantern) as two brothers who team up to battle the monster living underneath their bed. XLrator plans to bow the film theatrical in the U.S. next summer.
Brad Miska and Tom Owen of V/H/S fame produced Under the Bed together with Zak Zeman (The Aggression Scale).
Eric Stolze penned the script. Bleiberg Entertainment’s genre label Compound B is handling international rights and selling the picture at AFM.
Bleiberg recently closed a German territory deal for Under the Bed with Tiberius.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day