- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arc Entertainment is planning an April 2016 release for the film in which Fox voices a robotic dog. In additional deals unveiled at the American Film Market, Robin Dunne’s directorial debut has also gone to Programme Store for France, Jigsaw for Australia, California Filmes for Latin America and Prime Cinema for Indonesia.
A.R.C.H.I.E., written by Dunne, centers on a canine created by world-renowned roboticist Brooke Benton, played by Katherine Isabelle, to help those in need. Though he looks like a normal dog, he is anything but.
He can talk and run at blinding speed, has super strength and X-ray vision. With her research program poised to be shut down by the military, Brooke helps Archie escape.
The film is produced by Shayne Putzlocher, Glenn Paradis and Sara Shaak from Trilight Entertainment, and financed by Clairwood Capital Management. The Arc Entertainment deal was negotiated by Scott Moesta for Arc Entertainment and DDI’s Jason Moring for the filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day