- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Russian animation studio Wizart announced a trio of sales at AFM for its successful Snow Queen franchise, with 18 territories now secured for the latest and third installment of the family feature.
BF Distribution took Snow Queen 2 for several Latin American countries, with A-Pictures and ADR Distribution picking up Italian rights. Kino Swiat, meanwhile, expanded its relationship with Wizart, acquiring Snow Queen 3 for the Polish market.
“We’ve been very happy to work with Wizart on Snow Queen and Snow Queen 2,” said Marcin Piasecki, managing director of Kino Swiat, which saw each of the previous two installments hit $1 million at the box office.
Kino Swiat is planning on releasing Snow Queen 3 in winter 2016, while Sheep’n’Wolves, the first in what Wizart is hoping will become another major franchise and another on its AFM slate, is due for release in Poland next summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day