- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Awkward actress Ashley Rickards and Malcolm in the Middle’s Frankie Muniz will star in Christopher Hope and the Secret of Napoleon, a Paris-set mystery adventure thriller along the lines of National Treasure.
French newcomer Thomas Lemoine, who came up with the idea for the film and co-wrote the script with Christiane Lemoine-Vultaggio, also stars in the $10 million production.
Lemoine will play Christopher Hope, a student working toward his master’s degree in history who is determined to uncover the secret behind the legendary lost treasure of Napoleon, supposedly hidden by Freemasons somewhere in Paris.
Lemoine also will co-direct the pic with cinematographer Peter Lyons Collister, who has lensed features such as Alvin and the Chipmunks and The Amityville Horror.
Frankie is repped by APA, Link Entertainment, and attorney Geoff Oblath.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day