- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The action-thriller, which also starrs Breaking Bad‘s R.J. Mitte, centers on a group of five friends who are vacationing at a cabin on a lake while aliens begin to attack Earth, with Mauro Borrelli directing from a script by Reggie Keyohara III and Sam Acton King.
Vantage Media International, which is handling international sales, has secured deals with Signature Entertainment (U.K.), Falcom (Germany), Minerva Pictures (Italy), New Select (Japan), Inopia Films (Spain), Phoenicia Pictures (Middle East), California Filmes (Latin America), Jaye Entertainment (South Korea), Sinema TV (Turkey), Daro Films (Africa) and SPI (Eastern Europe).
Producers on The Recall include Kevin DeWalt and Danielle Masters from Minds Eye Entertainment and Guy Griffithe from Bridgegate. Frank White and VMI Worldwide president Andre Relis served as executive producers.
The Recall is the first in a six-picture deal between Vantage and Minds Eye, with all films being shot in three different formats; Barco Escape, virtual reality and high definition.
The Recall will be released globally in the Barco Escape format.
Snipes is repped by APA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day