- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Snow will play a young woman who finds her neighborhood in Brooklyn under attack, with New York being used as a negotiation tool as Texas tries to secede from the U.S.
Bautista, fresh from the recent record-breaking bow of Spectre in the U.K., will star as a war vet who helps her cross the five blocks of Bushwick — littered with looters, local militias, invading forces and one crazy cousin — to get home and be reunited with her grandmother.
Cary Murnion and Jonathan Milott, who wrote the story for Bushwick, will direct from a screenplay by Nick Damici and Graham Reznik. XYZ’s co-founder Nate Bolotin will serve as producer alongside Bullett’s Adam Folk and Joseph Mensch of Mensch Productions. Bautista and Jonathan Meisner are exec producing with Todd Brown and Nick Spicer of XYZ.
Bushwick is set to start shooting in New York next month.
Snow is managed by Gotham/Principal and represented by WME and attorney P.J. Shapiro. Bautista is represented by Gersh, manager Jonathan Meisner and attorney Jay Rosenthal. Murnion and Milott are represented by Verve and managed by PYE.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Woman King