- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Colin Firth and Michael Fassbender are set to star in Genius, based on A. Scott Berg’s National Book Award-winning biography Max Perkins: Editor of Genius.
The film will chart the real-life relationship between literary giant Thomas Wolfe (Fassbender) and renowned editor Max Perkins (Firth), who developed a tender, complex friendship that changed the lives of both men forever.
Wolfenstein to the Big Screen
Roger Avary is bringing the video game Castle Wolfenstein to the big screen for Panorama Media and producer Samuel Hadida.
Avary will write and direct the action-adventure film, which centers on a young U.S. Army captain and a British special agent on a top-secret mission to Castle Wolfenstein, where Adolf Hitler will be for the unveiling of a new secret weapon. After reaching the Castle, the heroes are confronted with Heinrich Himmler’s SS Paranormal Division and must fight not only for their survival but for a mission that could alter the course of the war.
Q&A: Dan Mintz, CEO of DMG Entertainment
The Beijing-based producer of Looper discusses Iron Man 3 and how Hollywood needs to look beyond “dragons and red lanterns” to crack the elusive Asian market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day