- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gravitas Ventures has picked up U.S. rights as well as several international territories for The Adventure Club, an upcoming feature starring Billy Zane and Kim Coates.
The film follows three 10-year-old boys who discover an ancient wishbox, which they plan to use to save their local science center from bankruptcy.
Gravitas nabbed remaining international rights on the picture outside territories already closed by DDI, which is handling world sales for The Adventure Club at AFM. These include the Middle East (Gulf Films), Pan Asia (Fox), Poland (East West), Turkey (Tanweer) and South Africa (M Net).
Geoff Anderson, visual effects producer on films such as Straight Outta Compton and Zero Dark Thirty, made his directorial debut on Adventure Club. Trilight Entertainment’s Shayne Putzlocher, Glenn Paradis, Sara Shaak produced together with Montague Entertainment’s Mark Montague.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day