- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
BERLIN – European Film Promotion (EFP) will again bring Europe’s Oscar hopefuls to the AFM, organizing a series of screenings for buyers from this year’s crop of foreign language contenders.
The 14 titles the EFP will screen at the AFM includes entries from the major European territories, including Georg Maas‘ Stasi drama Two Lives; the Dutch thriller Borgmann from director Alex van Warmerdam, Eat Sleep Die from Swedish director Gabriela Pichler and Spain’s 15 Years and One Day by Gracia Querejeta.
But several of Europe’s smaller nations are also represented, among them Montenegro, which is submitting an Oscar contender for the first time this year in Drasko Durovic‘s Ace of Spades – Bad Destiny.
The screenings will be held at the Wilshire Screening Room in Beverly Hills. A full list of screening times and trailers of the nominated films can be found on the EFP website.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day