- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Myriad Pictures is set to shop drama-thriller Frontera to foreign buyers at the American Film Market. A private screening is slated for Monday.
Ed Harris, Eva Longoria and Michael Pena star in the film from Ocean Blue Entertainment. Frontera marks Michael Berry‘s feature directorial debut.
From a script Berry wrote with Juan Luis Moulinet III, Frontera, set in the dangerous border territory between the U.S. and Mexico, follows the events that unwind after a former U.S. sheriff’s wife is fatally injured while riding on her ranch property. A Mexican man attempting to cross into the U.S. illegally is wrongfully accused of her death, and it’s left to the former sheriff to save the life of an innocent man.
Ocean Blue Entertainment produced the film with Eric Austin Williams.
Myriad’s president and CEO, Kirk D’Amico, stated that the performances “really bring to life this suspenseful and complex story of the everyday struggles along the Mexican border.”
“Michael Berry has demonstrated that he is a talented director capable of working with a very strong cast and crew. We at Ocean Blue Entertainment are proud to be associated with this project and with the entire Frontera team,” Ocean Blue’s William V. Andrew added.