- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Proudest moment at AFM?
Getting results for my clients while in the ER two days ago (it’s all good now).
Best place to grab a drink after midnight in Santa Monica?
As a very early morning fitness enthusiast, I am in bed by that time. In L.A., you can do a lot of business between 5 a.m. and 8 a.m.
Place to avoid during the market?
With this year’s AFM no-badge-no-hotel-lobby-access policy, the market has been much more enjoyable.
A secret place you go to escape the industry?
Escape the industry when you are in entertainment publicity? Is that really an option?
Biggest pet peeve about AFM or Santa Monica?
How far it is from my house in Silver Lake.
Funniest celebrity interaction at AFM?
Getting my photo taken with Cookie Monster this year.
This story first appeared in The Hollywood Reporter‘s Nov. 4 daily issue at the American Film Market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day