- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The film — Heineman’s first narrative feature — in which Pike plays famed Sunday Times war correspondent Marie Colvin, opened Friday in the U.S. and is set to bow in February across the Atlantic.
Adapted from Marie Brenner’s Vanity Fair article “Marie Colvin’s Private War” by Arash Amel, the pic, which bowed in Toronto, also stars Tom Hollander and Stanley Tucci.
“Rosamund Pike delivers her best performance yet; she’s outstanding,” said Altitude’s Will Clarke. “Matthew has crafted an extraordinary film and a powerful testament to Marie Colvin’s courage and tireless dedication to journalism. We are incredibly proud to be releasing A Private War in the U.K. and Ireland.”
Endeavor Content is handling international sales.
This story first appeared in The Hollywood Reporter‘s Nov. 3 daily issue at the American Film Market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day