- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
AMBI Distribution, which is producing the film and selling it worldwide, has closed deals across much of the world, including with StudioCanal for Australia/New Zealand, ZDF for Germany, Corbi Media for Spain, California Filmes for Latin America and SPI for Eastern Europe.
All Roads Lead to Rome centers on uptight Maggie (Parker) and her former Italian lover, Luca (Raoul Bova), who go on an exciting road trip across Italy pursuing Maggie’s rebellious teenage daughter (Rosie Day). Claudia Cardinale co-stars as Luca’s mother.
Ella Lemhagen (The Crown Jewels) is directing All Roads Lead to Rome and co-wrote the screenplay with Cindy Myers and Josh Appignanesi.
The film is currently shooting in Italy.
AMBI Pictures principals Andrea Iervolino and Monika Bacardi and Paradox Studio’s Mikael Wiren are financing the picture. Iervolino and Bacardi are producing with Silvio Muraglia of Paradox Studios. Wiren is executive producing with Frank Konigsberg and David Wyler.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival