- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The drama, which will reteam the In a Better World screenwriting duo of Bier and Anders Thomas Jensen, will be produced by Sisse Graum Jorgensen for Zentropa Entertainments. TrustNordisk will handle international sales, with presales kicking off at the AFM in Santa Monica next week.
A Second Chance will be Coster-Waldau’s first starring role in a Danish film in more than a decade, since Jannik Johansen‘s Stealing Rembrandt (2003) which, coincidentally, was also co-written by Jensen.
The actor, best known for playing Jaime Lannister in Game of Thrones on HBO, has also appeared in Tom Cruise starrer Oblivion and in the Norwegian thriller Headhunters (2011). His next feature is the period epic Gods of Egypt from Summit. Coster-Waldau is repped by WME. Bier is with CAA.
TrustNordisk will announce the remainder of the cast in the coming weeks.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
London Film Festival