- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three of Asia’s hottest action stars, Tony Jaa (Ong Bak), Tiger Chen (Man of Taichi) and Iko Uwais (The Raid), are teaming up for Triple Threat, with John Wick director Chad Stahelski coordinating the action design.
Arclight Films has boarded world sales on the project and is introducing it to buyers for the first time at AFM.
Dwayne Smith wrote the screenplay for the film, which revolves around a Chinese martial artist who goes to Mexico to rescue his ex-wife and their son after they are kidnapped by a drug cartel. Wang Xiaolie will co-direct the movie.
Triple Threat is being produced by Kungfuman Culture Media and Hamilton Entertainment. Ying Ye, managing director of Arclight’s Asian cinema division Easternlight, is producing alongside Chen Sylen Hwa, Sheldon Pang, He Shi and Gary Hamilton.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight