- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Julia Sarah Stone has joined Westworld star Evan Rachel Wood in A Worthy Companion, a searing drama being directed by Carlos Sanchez and Jason Sanchez.
Luc Dery and Kim McCraw are producing the indie, which is in preproduction for a shoot later in November in Montreal.
Seville International is selling the film.
The script is a two-hander that centers on a troubled 30-year-old woman (Wood) who becomes obsessed with a teen, manipulating her to run away to live with her. A twisted and intense relationship, fueled by codependency and manipulation, ensues.
Stone currently is starring in Syfy’s postapocalyptic series Aftermath. She had a key role in AMC’s third season of The Killing, appearing with Joel Kinnaman and Mireille Enos, and her film Weirdos, directed by Canadian filmmaker Bruce McDonald, premiered at the Toronto Film Festival.
She is repped by Principato-Young Entertainment and Red Management in Canada.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day