- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gloria Reuben, who has been cast in Steven Spielberg’s Abraham Lincoln and is best known for her role on ER, has signed with APA. Reuben was nominated for Emmy and Golden Globe awards for her turn as Jeanie Boulet on ER; she appeared on the NBC show from 1995-2008. Her film credits include Timecop (1994) and The Sentinel (2006).
Leslie Sanchez, a TV commentator who has appeared on Fox News and MSNBC and contributes to CNN.com, has signed with Paradigm. Sanchez also is the founder Impacto Group LLC, an Alexandria, Va.-based communications and market research firm that specializes in defining social and economic trends affecting women and the Hispanic community in the United States.
Jeff Sutphen, who recently hosted ABC’s 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show, has signed with ICM. Sutphen hosts the Nickelodeon game show BrainSurge, which aired its third season this past summer. He previously produced the network’s My Family’s Got Guts, also a game show. Sutphen also is represented by management company Rugolo Entertainment.
Commercial director Pekka Hara, who has helmed spots for McDonald’s, Volvo, Philips and Nokia, has signed with CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day