- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In search for connection and meaning, the titular protagonist shows off a new body and fighting abilities in the official trailer for Alita: Battle Angel, which was released Monday.
The new trailer reveals that Alita (Rosa Salazar) is the last cyborg of her kind, swept up in a post-war world foreign to the one she knows.
“She contains technology that has been lost for 300 years,” co-star Mahershala Ali’s character says of Alita in the trailer.
In a series of battle scenes set in the dim Iron City, the young cyborg faces her enemies head-on as she shows off her superhuman strength, threatening “the natural order of the new world,” as said in the trailer for the 20th Century Fox film.
Christoph Waltz, Jennifer Connelly, Ed Skrein, Jackie Earle Haley and Keean Johnson also star.
Alita: Battle Angel is set to hit theaters Dec. 21.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day