- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kelly Greyson — star of the film Alone Yet Not Alone, which sparked headlines when its Oscar nomination for best song was rescinded earlier this year — has signed on to star in the spy thriller Double Identity.
The film will mark the first collaboration between Mutual Film Company and DREAM.
Greyson will play a young socialite who uses her paparazzi past as the perfect CIA cover.
Kelly can be seen in Return to the Hiding Place, which screened during the Sundance Film Festival in January and won several awards at the Bel-Air Film Festival.
“Kelly’s recent body of work has created a lot of momentum for her career, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to capitalize on that,” Mutual Film’s Gary Levinsohn said. “She exhibits a unique range of talents that will allow her to shine as a gorgeous debutante turned physically gifted super spy.”
Alone Yet Not Alone opens June 13.
Mutual Film’s recent credits include Deadfall, starring Eric Bana, Olivia Wilde and Charlie Hunnam, and the Tom Cruise starrer Jack Reacher.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes