- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alyssa Milano will star in a feature film adaption of Nora Roberts’ romance thriller Brazen Virtue.
Netflix is behind the project that will see Milano play Grace, a prominent mystery writer and crime expert, who hurries back to her family home in Washington, D.C., after her estranged sister summons her. When her sister is killed and her double life as a webcam performer is revealed, Grace ignores the warnings of a cool-headed detective and gets involved in the case.
Monika Mitchell is set to direct, having worked with the streamer on The Knight Before Christmas and the popular series Virgin River. Suzette Couture, Donald Martin and Edithe Swensen adapted the screenplay.
Stephanie Germain will produce for her eponymous production banner along with Peter Strauss and Peter Guber for Mandalay Pictures. Milano will act as an executive producer with Harvey Kahn.
Milano, repped by CAA and Range Media Partners, was most recently seen in the Netflix series Insatiable and also worked with the streamer on Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day