- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amanda Bynes — most well-known for her stint as a child actor, wild Twitter rants and a subsequent stay in rehab for psychiatric evaluation — is returning her to her one true love: fashion.
Read more This Is Where the Fashion Crowd Shops for Beauty in Brooklyn
After dropping out of Los Angeles’ Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising due to “erratic behavior” last year, Us Magazine reports that she has re-enrolled. Bynes initially enrolled at FIDM in 2014 following her first rehab stay, and had indicated that she was interested in starting her own clothing line.
After a long hiatus from the public eye, Bynes first returned on the scene earlier this summer at Project Runway alum Michael Costello‘s pre-fall capsule collection preview, where she praised the designer and claimed that he had inspired her interest in trying her hand at design.
Read more The 2016 Met Gala Theme Is Revealed
Perhaps, like fellow child star-turned-fashion fanatic Lindsay Lohan — who recently launched a line in collaboration with British brand Lavish Alice — Bynes will be able to create a collection of her own that’s just what a girl wants.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day