- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hours after the NYPD denied Amanda Bynes‘ claim that she was “sexually harassed” by a police officer at the time of her arrest last Thursday, the troubled star is now saying her case will be dropped.
“My lawyer is getting my case dropped!” Bynes tweeted to her 1.4 million-plus followers on Tuesday. “There was no proof of sexual harassment or drugs. Instead of me asking for the cop to be arrested for sexual harassment, I want my case dropped as well.”
The 27-year-old continued on, attacking the officer’s physical appearance.
“His punishment will be being the cop who sexually harassed someone who would never find him handsome enough to be my boyfriend,” she wrote. “That’s worse than any time in jail. But I am suing him for money compensation. I love having more money in my bank!”
Bynes was arrested Thursday and charged with reckless endangerment, tampering with evidence and criminal possession of marijuana. She is due back in court July 9 regarding the incident.
The New York County District Attorney’s Office had no comment on Bynes’ latest tweet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day