- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Details from Sony Pictures’ The Amazing Spider-Man are coming fast and furious these days.
The day before debuting the official trailer, the studio played a preview in select theaters in 13 international cities around the globe Monday.
In the first, Garfield is shown as a strong and defiant-looking Spider-Man (his nerdy Peter Parker alter ego seems to be nowhere in site), Spidey-suit, muscles and all.
Emma Stone also gets her due in a new still showing her character Gwen Stacy in what appears to be her school hallway, and while the haircut and outfit are innocent, those eyes tell a different story.
Finally, Sony seems to have revealed a new and edgier Spidey logo. Set against a stark black background, the blood red spider seems to be almost dripping.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tragedy of Macbeth