- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony Pictures has successfully distributed only a handful of images from The Amazing Spider-Man, their forthcoming reboot of the superhero movie series that has already grossed almost $2.5 billion worldwide. But with fan excitement reaching fever pitch as the film’s July 3, 2012 opening day quickly approaches, the studio released two more posters for the film Monday, offering a glimpse of Spider-Man in action, and subtly, its aftermath.
Yahoo! Movies premiered the one-sheets, one of which features a shot of Spider-Man clinging in classic form to the side of a building. The other poster, meanwhile, hints at what audiences have in store for them, as Spider-Man hangs his head (or perhaps simply acknowledges the damage) after a scuffle which leaves the logo on his costume deeply scratched.
The Amazing Spider-Man is directed by Marc Webb ((500) Days of Summer) and stars Andrew Garfield (The Social Network), Emma Stone (The Help) and Rhys Ifans (Anonymous). Take a look at the images above and below. The Amazing Spider-Man opens nationwide on July 3, 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day