- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
AMC’s continued push into unscripted has added a new team member, with Marco Bresaz joining the cable network as the new vp unscripted programming.
Heading over from sister network Sundance Channel, where he served as vp original programming and development, Bresaz will report to unscripted senior vice president Eliot Goldberg.
“Marco is a talented executive with a great creative eye and a record of developing distinctive original content across a variety of networks,” said Goldberg. “He is a terrific addition to our growing unscripted team at AMC and will play a major role in driving our efforts to find and develop quality unscripted programming that connects with viewers and lives comfortably alongside our award-winning and critically acclaimed scripted series and some of the most celebrated films ever made.”
AMC’s current roster of original reality offerings includes Comic Book Men, Small Town Security and Freak Show. Hit Walking Dead aftershow Talking Dead also falls under the department’s purview. Arm-wrestling reality series Game of Arms joins the slate in February.
Bresaz’s reality efforts at Sundance included Push Girls, Dream School and The Writers’ Room. And prior to his time at Sundance, he worked at TV Land, Spike TV and ABC Daytime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day