- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Sniper actor Cory Hardrict has joined November Criminals, the teen thriller starring Chloe Grace Moretz and Ansel Elgort.
Hitchcock‘s Sacha Gervasi is directing the Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions film, which is an adaptation of Sam Munson’s 2011 novel about two teens who venture into the seedy underbelly of Washington, D.C. to investigate a friend’s murder. Catherine Keener also stars.
Steven Knight wrote the script for the film, which is slated to begin production in late March. Beth O’Neil and Black Bicycle Entertainment’s Erika Olde are producing with Lotus.
Hardrict’s recent projects include the blockbuster American Sniper, which has become the top grossing 2014 title in the U.S., Lovelace and Warm Bodies. He will next be seen starring in Brotherly Love, due out April 24, and he also co-stars opposite Emily Mortimer and James Badge Dale in Legendary’s sci-fi thriller Spectral, hitting theaters on Aug. 12, 2016. He also has wrapped work in two indies: Destined, and Car Dogs with Octavia Spencer. He’s repped by Paradigm, Luber Roklin Entertainment and attorney Karl Austen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day