- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amy Schumer has learned that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West do not get fazed easily.
The Inside Amy Schumer star appeared on the Graham Norton Show recently and explained why she intentionally fell in front of the Keeping Up With the Kardashians couple on the red carpet at the Time 100 gala on April 21.
“I think falling is the funniest thing, so I just took a dive in front of them and pretended like I fell,” Schumer explained. “I’m doing God’s work.”
The couple did not appear to find the moment amusing, and so Schumer said she approached them inside the event in an attempt to make small talk and smooth things over.
“Kanye was smiling at me, but as if you programmed a robot to smile,” she said, giving a surprisingly strong impression of his facial expression. Schumer added: “There’s no way either of them had any idea who I am.”
Video of the segment can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Florence Pugh Says She Chopped Off Her Own Hair for ‘A Good Person’: “Found it Really Liberating”
Zachary Levi Says He Doesn’t Blame Dwayne Johnson for the Nixed Post-Credits Scene in ‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’
Jeff Goldblum Confirms Role in ‘Wicked’ Movie Musical, Talks “Very Good” Witches Cynthia Erivo, Ariana Grande