- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Inside Amy Schumer pulled off another brilliant feminist sketch on Tuesday with a black and white parody of 12 Angry Men. Paul Giamatti, Jeff Goldbum, John Hawkes, Vincent Kartheiser and more have a misogyny fest in the courtroom as the jurors debate whether Amy Schumer is hot enough for basic television.
Paul Giamatti angrily makes a “dildo-based argument,” claiming that if Schumer were hot she wouldn’t need a dildo. Besides, “women don’t need orgasms, that’s science,” he says. Later he mourns, “Why can’t we have Marilyn Monroe back?” before it is pointed out that Monroe is a size 8 and Schumer is a size 6.
“We’ve all at some point in our lives gotten a semi for a girl with a pillowy stomach or Muppet tits,” says John Hawkes. “And that’s all the system demands to acquit Amy. Does she give us a reasonable chub?”
After heated arguments about Schumer’s physical features and “exploratory tugs”, Judge Dennis Quaid tells the comedian the verdict on whether or not the jury are willing to “bang” her. See clips below:
Watch the full episode here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day