- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andrea Riseborough, who starred as Wallis Simpson in Madonna’s W.E., is set to star opposite Alexander Skarsgard in Hidden, a horror thriller from Matt and Ross Duffer, who are writing and directing.
Roy Lee, Mason Novick and Lawrence Grey are producing the low-budget Warner Bros. movie, and John Middleton and Sebastian Aloi will exec produce.
The script is described as an elevated horror-thriller about a family hiding in a bomb shelter after escaping a mysterious outbreak. Riseborough will play the wife of Skarsgard and mother of their child.
The movie will shoot this year.
Jon Berg will oversee the project for Warners.
Riseborough, who has appeared in British movies including Made in Dagenham and Happy-Go-Lucky, has been slowly making inroads into the Hollywood scene. She is shooting Universal’s sci-fi project Oblivion with Tom Cruise and has Welcome to the Punch with James McAvoy and the ensemble drama Disconnect in the can.
She is repped by CAA, Untitled and Independent Talent in the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight