- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I am open,” Jolie told Vanity Fair, when asked if she sees herself pursuing a new career path.
Jolie talked about politics, marriage and her latest film project in the magazine’s December issue.
“When you work as a humanitarian, you are conscious that politics have to be considered,” Jolie told the magazine. “Because if you really want to make an extreme change, then you have a responsibility.” She quickly added: “But I honestly don’t know in what role I would be more useful. I am conscious of what I do for a living, and that [could] make it less possible.”
The actress and director has a prolific history of political activism. In October, Queen Elizabeth II made Jolie an honorary dame for her work against sexual violence in war zones and her services to British foreign policy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day