- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney’s Maleficent has suddenly become a family affair.
Pax and Zahara Jolie-Pitt are joining sister Vivienne Jolie-Pitt in the Sleeping Beauty spin toplined by mother Angelina Jolie.
An insider confirmed the casting news that was first reported by Us Weekly.
The project marks the first onscreen roles for Pax, 8, and Zahara, 7, as well as for 4-year-old Vivienne. The three tabloid fixtures, the offspring of Jolie and Brad Pitt, follow in the footsteps of sibling Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, who appeared as a baby in David Fincher‘s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button alongside her father.
Pax and Zahara’s roles in Maleficent will be non-speaking.
THR reported Vivienne’s casting in August. She plays the toddler version of Elle Fanning‘s Princess Aurora. That role is a speaking role.
The Robert Stromberg-helmed film, which is currently shooting, will bow March 14, 2014.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day