- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Taylor Sheridan-directed Those Who Wish Me Dead will ride into theaters on May 14, Warner Bros. announced Monday. The movie will debut simultaneously on HBO Max, similar to the studio’s other 2021 titles.
Nicholas Hoult, Jon Bernthal, Tyler Perry, Aidan Gillen, Medina Senghore, Finn Little and Jake Weber also star.
The film is loosely adapted from Michael Koryta’s novel about a teen in a witness protection program hiding out from a pair of killers in a wilderness skills program while a fire engulfs Montana.
Sheridan was an actor who segued to writing, making a name for himself by penning acclaimed gritty thrillers such as Sicario and Hell or High Water, for which he garnered an Oscar nomination.
Next, he made his directorial debut with Wind River, a thriller starring Jeremy Renner. Sheridan also created the Kevin Costner drama series Yellowstone.
Bron Studios co-produced and co-financed Those Who Wish Me Dead. Other producers include Steven Zaillian and Garrett Basch via their Film Rites banner.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day