- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A custom-made silk satin Atelier Versace wedding gown designed by Donatella Versace.
The Wearer: Angelina Jolie, who also wore Versace at the 2012 Oscars (also known as the debut of her now-famous thigh-high slit).
Why We Dig: It’s been a long time coming, but it filled us with joy when we heard that Brangelina finally got hitched — just look at the way they stare at each other. It’s enough to make us fall in love with them. Now that we’ve seen photos of Mrs. Pitt’s wedding gown, which were first released by People and Hello!, we are officially head over heels. Jolie looked elegant as ever in the cream-colored gown gathered at the bust, with her children’s drawings embroidered into the back of her gown as well as her silk veil. So precious. And of course, their six kids, Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, 9, Vivienne, 6, Shiloh, 8, and Knox, 6, were on deck to celebrate the special day with Mom and Dad. Wishing the entire Jolie-Pitt clan lots of love and happiness!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day