- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anna Lee has been appointed to the newly-created role of chief strategy officer at Deluxe.
She arrives from Netflix, where she most recently served as head of global content services. She joined Netflix in 2008 as vp, supply chain development, and later became vp of content acquisition, adding the role of head of global screenings in 2019.
Deluxe — which offers subtitling and dubbing, digital cinema, home entertainment and fulfillment services — recently went through an ownership change. The company (sans its postproduction and VFX businesses) was acquired in July by Platinum Equity, which brought Cyril Drabinsky back to his role at CEO of the company. Drabinsky had led Deluxe for two decades but left in 2016.
Lee will report to Drabinsky, who said in a released statement, “Anna is an exceptional leader and her experience in digital cinema, supply-chain workflows, and the global OTT space will ensure that Deluxe can maximize opportunities given the dramatic shifts in the marketplace.”
Prior to her tenure at Netflix, Lee was senior vp of global media markets at Bertelsmann.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the banshees of inisherin