- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British star Annabelle Wallis (The Mummy, Peaky Blinders, Showtime’s upcoming Roger Ailes series) has been added to the ensemble cast of Anova Pictures’ sci-fi thriller Warning, joining Lana Condor, James D’Arcy, Alice Eve, Laura Harrier, Charlotte Le Bon, Alex Pettyfer, Mena Massoud and Benedict Samuel .
Agata Alexander’s directorial debut, based on an original screenplay by her, Rob Michaelson and Jason Kaye, is described as a futuristic Crash that explores the meaning of life when lives collide in unexpected ways. Anova’s Cybill Lui produces.
“Thrilled to work with Annabelle on Warning, loved her since Peaky Blinders,“ said Lui. “This is a dream cast. We are pinching ourselves at the caliber of talent supporting this movie and can’t wait to see Agata’s singular vision come to life onscreen.”
The Exchange is handling international sales on Warning, while ICM Partners reps for North America.
This story first appeared in The Hollywood Reporter’s Nov. 1 daily issue at the American Film Market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day