- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
High-fashion renegade Anne Hathaway has officially reinvented the fashion world as we know it.
Working closely with the masterminds at Givenchy, Valentino’s BFF has given birth to a whole new definition of “the hat” — and the fashion world may never be the same. The daring 32-year-old trend-setter took to Instagram to debut her groundbreaking “bag as hat” look, which we’re sure will be fall’s breakout trend, perhaps even surpassing Miley Cyrus‘ marijuana bun toppers.
“Dear @givenchyofficial,” writes the actress in an open letter to Riccardo Tisci and the entire Givenchy team (via caption), “Your stunning reinterpretation of ‘the hat’ is both revolutionary and awe inspiring. And so roomy! I shall wear mine with pride. Yours in trend-settingness, Annie.”
I guess what they say about the actress and her creative prowess is true: Where Anne hath a will, Anne Hathaway.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day