- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oscar-trophy toter Anne Hathaway may be may be a punchline for Amy Schumer in Trainwreck, but when you’re a movie star off vacationing with a couple of fashion’s most iconic men, does it really even matter? Answer: nope.
Read more Beyonce Covers ‘Vogue’s’ September Issue
The 32-year-old partied it up with Valentino Clemente Ludovico Garavani (yes, the Valentino) and Giancarlo Giammetti, honorary president of Valentino, on Ibiza this past week, taking in the view of the warm blue waters from her perch on Garavani’s yacht. From the looks of Giammetti’s Instagram, it looks like the trio just had the best time hanging out and relaxing and taking selfies — you know, as besties do.
Based on 83-year-old Garavani’s rather bronze complexion, we take it that yachting is a regular hobby of his — outside of being impeccably dressed. We just hope that maybe Hathaway, Queen of the Easily Burned, gave him a few skin-care pointers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day