- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Annette O’Toole and John Glover are co-starring in We Go On, a modern-day ghost story written and directed by the team of Jesse Holland and Andy Mitton. The cast also includes Clark Freeman, Laura Heisler and Giovanna Zacarias.
Freeman plays a man who offers $30,000 to anyone who can prove the afterlife exists, while O’Toole appears as his protective mother and Glover plays a “believer” who joins the quest.
Irina Popov, Richard W. King and Logan Brown are producing the indie feature, which begins production this week in Surfridge, an abandoned neighborhood near Los Angeles International Airport.
Mitton and Holland made their feature film debut with 2010’s Yellowbrickroad, which premiered at the Slamdance Film Festival and won best feature at the New York City Horror Film Festival.
O’Toole and Glover previously appeared together in the TV series Smallville, where O’Toole played Martha Kent and Glover appeared as Lionel Luther.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day