- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anonymous Content on Wednesday announced that Matthew Velkes is joining the company in the newly created position of chief operating officer. Velkes will be responsible for overseeing strategic elements of the company’s growth, working closely with the partners of the production/management company and reporting to founder and CEO Steve Golin, the company said.
For the past 10 years, Velkes has worked at the leading independent film producer and financier Village Roadshow Pictures Group, most recently as COO and prior to that as the company’s CFO. While at Village Roadshow, he managed day-to-day operations and business development for the company. Prior to Roadshow, he worked at Pandemonium Films, Fox and several investment banking firms.
Velkes will be transitioning from his role at Village Roadshow through the end of the year and will start at Anonymous Content on Jan. 1.
“We are confident that Matthew will be a valuable addition to our team and look forward to welcoming him in the new year,” said Golin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day