- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paul Rudd returns to star as Scott Lang, the thief-turned-size-shifting superhero, while Evangeline Lily, Michael Douglas and Michael Pena also are set to return for the sequel, which is slated to hit theaters July 8, 2018.
Helmer Peyton Reed also will return to direct the follow-up to 2015’s Ant-Man.
Details about plot are being kept under wraps, but Rudd and Gabriel Ferrari wrote the screenplay. Kevin Feige is set to produce the stand-alone.
Park stars opposite Constance Wu in ABC series Fresh Off the Boat, and also stars on HBO series Veep. He was most recently seen on the big screen in this summer’s comedies Snatched with Amy Schumer and The House with Will Ferrell. He will soon be seen in the making-of-The-Room film The Disaster Artist, helmed by James Franco. He’s repped by UTA, Principato-Young Entertainment and Myman Greenspan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tick... Tick... Boom!