- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just hours after Marvel Studios debuted Black Panther to rave reactions at the film’s Hollywood premiere, it is giving fans a first-look at Ant Man & the Wasp.
The first trailer shows off what Hope van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) can do now that she has a size-changing suit of her own. Paul Rudd’s Scott Lange (AKA Ant-Man) is a little jealous of her capabilities, asking Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) accusingly, “You gave her wings?”
Peyton Reed is directing the Marvel sequel, with Laurence Fishburne joining the series as Bill Foster, known in the comics as the hero Black Goliath and later becoming Giant-Man. Michelle Pfeiffer is playing original Wasp (and Hope’s mother) Janet van Dyne.
Ant-Man and the Wasp opens July 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Venice Film Festival
Venice Film Festival: Liliana Cavani, Tony Leung to Receive Golden Lions for Lifetime Achievement
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Amy Jo Johnson Slams Claim She’s Not in ‘Power Rangers’ Anniversary Special for Financial Reasons: “Simply Not True”
Florence Pugh Says She Chopped Off Her Own Hair for ‘A Good Person’: “Found it Really Liberating”