- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mackie and Dornan are to play two New Orleans paramedics whose lives are ripped apart after a series of horrific deaths linked to a designer drug with bizarre, otherworldly effects. The film will be produced by David Lawson Jr., along with Moorhead and Benson for Rustic Films, with a script by Benson.
XYZ Films is handling international sales, and jointly shopping domestic rights with UTA. Mackie will next be seen in Fox’s The Hate U Give, and in the remake of Miss Bala, alongside Gina Rodriguez.
Dornan is set to appear in Sacha Gervasi’s My Dinner With Herve, opposite Peter Dinklage, and in Matthew Heineman’s A Private War, which bowed at the Toronto Film Festival and also stars Rosamund Pike.
Moorhead and Benson directed The Endless and Spring. “Being huge fans of the nuanced, brilliant work of Anthony and Jamie, this is a filmmaker’s wildest dream come true,” Moorhead and Benson said in a statement.
Mackie is repped by UTA and Inspire Entertainment. Dornan is repped by UTA, Troika and Sloan Offer Weber and Dern. Moorhead and Benson are repped by Jay Baker at CAA and attorney Julian Zajfen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day