- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Slamdance Cinema Club, hosted at ArcLight Hollywood, is expanding to a new location.
ArcLight Chicago will screen the film series featuring award winners and audience favorites from the Slamdance Film Festival.
Fursonas, Honey Buddies, Art of the Prank, Los Punks, We Are All We Have, Chemical Cut, Hunky Dory, Dead Hands Dig Deep, and How to Plan an Orgy in a Small Town will be screened as a part of the Slamdance Cinema Club.
Both ArcLight Hollywood and Chicago will screen two films each month from the 2016 Slamdance Film Festival, followed by a filmmaker Q&A.
“We are proud to bring these fascinating films to our ArcLight guests, knowing that these exclusive global cinema selections direct from this year’s Slamdance Film Festival will find an equally excited audience among the culturally rich moviegoers in Chicago,” said Gretchen McCourt, evp of cinema programming for ArcLight.
The complete schedule can be found at www.arclightcinemas.com/news/ArcLight-Presents-Slamdance-Cinema-Club.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day