- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Arnold Schwarzenegger begins his re-entry into the world of moviemaking, he may be facing competition from a source surprisingly close to home. On Friday, Schwarzenegger’s son Patrick Schwarzenegger was spotted on the Boston set of Grown Ups 2, in which he plays a fraternity brother of Twilight star Taylor Lautner.
THR confirmed the casting of Patrick Schwarzenegger in the film, which People.com reported on Monday. Patrick wrote Friday on Twitter, “Amazing first day on Grown Ups 2 with my frat brothas
@jimmytatro @davidhenrie so happy to be part of this.”
Meanwhile, Patrick was photographed on July 4th embracing Taylor Swift, Lautner’s ex-girlfriend. She reportedly spent time at the Kennedy compound in Cape Cod on Tuesday, and was seen Wednesday walking on the beach and laughing with the budding actor.
Grown Ups 2 adds Lautner and Schwarzenegger to a cast that includes Adam Sandler, Salma Hayek, Kevin James, Chris Rock and David Spade. Scheduled for a 2013 release, the film is being directed by longtime Sandler collaborator Dennis Dugan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day