- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arnold Schwarzenegger gave fans their money’s worth at the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Hollywood. The former governor of California dressed up as his Terminator character and pretended to be a wax statue at the museum — then jumping out and scaring fans after they took photographs with him.
“He looks real,” proclaimed one fan. “Because I am,” said Schwarzenegger, reaching out and receiving squeals of terror in return.
The actor also walked the streets of Hollywood pretending to be the Terminator, reciting lines from the movie and going face-to-face with a Schwarzenegger impersonator. “Please don’t bump my selfie stick,” he said as he walked among the tourists.
Schwarzenegger’s pranks were done in the name of the After-School All-Stars charity, promoting a competition that will let lucky fans join him at the Terminator Genisys premiere in L.A.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day