- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC).
The actor will make the trek for Paramount and Skydance’s Terminator: Dark Fate panel, which will be held July 18 in the cavernous Hall H.
With a start time of 11:00 a.m. PT, the Dark Fate presentation will kick off the Hall H proceedings.
And the panel won’t be light on firepower. In addition to Schwarzenegger, stars Linda Hamilton, Natalia Reyes, Mackenzie Davis, Gabriel Luna and Diego Boneta are also expected to hit the stage alongside the movie’s director, Tim Miller.
With Hamilton joining Schwarzenegger onstage, the panel will see the two original Terminator actors usher in a new and rising generation of Hollywood talent.
The presentation is expected to reveal new footage from the sci-fi action movie that opens Nov. 1.
Schwarzenegger was previously at SDCC in 2013 for the muscle-powered presentation for The Expendables 2. He last year went deeper into the convention circuit by appearing at Alamo City Comic-Con.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day