- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Arnold Schwarzenegger is not ready to say “hasta la vista” to the Terminator franchise.
“Yes, of course, next year,” the former California governor said when asked whether he was planning to film the follow-up to this year’s Terminator: Genisys.
Schwarzenegger did not appear in 2009’s Terminator Salvation (save for an effects-generated cameo) but is back to play his sunglasses-adoring character for the Alan Taylor-directed Genisys, which Paramount releases July 1. Genisys also stars Emilia Clarke, J.K. Simmons, Jason Clarke and Jai Courtney.
Since leaving political office, the actor has appeared in a number of films that have underperformed at the box office, including 2013’s The Last Stand and Escape Plan and last year’s Sabotage and Expendables 3. He can soon be seen in the zombie film Maggie, which Lionsgate is releasing in May.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day